Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Shopping! lazy post

Went shopping with my sister lately and boy was it fun! It's been so long since i last shop, so long since i last shop with my sister. We went dorothy perkins and topshop at Raffles City and i bought a reallyyyy nice shorts and a sparkly black sweater there. Yunjin managed to control herself and not buy anything. I later bought a cute heart pink sweater (what's with the sweaters) at a pushcart there. Later went to peninsula plaza to buy a new skate board with my sister. As she bargains, i walked around the very interesting shopping centre. Men spas, black market camera shops, oriental wedding gown shops, streetwear clothes and accessories dotted the mall. I even found a shop my father might like- authentic cowboy accessories and clothes! Hahahah! I wished i took pictures of the interesting shops and place. As we walk out, the distinctive smell of pungent Myanmar food pervaded the area. Want to go shopping again.

It was also really fun having the whole family eat together to celebrate my brother's birthday. When we all laugh at the random jokes my father make and i see my brother laugh, i really feel that my heart can burst. It is a joy to see people happy. (hahaha! so colloquial.)

No comments: