Monday, October 16, 2006

frivolous day

i didn't know why i was feeling so tired today... even though i haven't done anything. I went to Chinatown with my mother and went happily shopping. I don't know why, but i juz love China town so much. Maybe because my mom was born there. :) didn't bought much, only a hair pin (influenced by Lucy, Huiling and Yu han's stick pin. Haha!) it's a different though. it's made up of 2 hair slides. nice, will wear it next time i go out. so many nice things, so little money to buy. especially when i'm not working right now. speaking of working... feels so weird. ought to be working today but turn out my last day is on Sat. really miss working miss the people i work with. no one to irritate now. haha... going to find someone to drive up the wall now. :)

No comments: