Saturday, April 19, 2008

I am BACK!

Yeah! This blog has been resurrected! I like the new blogskin. I know it is really really saccharine, but what the heck, i am in that really girlie mood lately and is in love with all sweet, pinkie, cutie stuffs.
Ah well, the mood might pass after i come back from Japan when i have my fill of all things adorable. Can't wait! Will take one million and one pictures and will post them on this and the Multiply blog. Hopefully, i will be able to blog my experience in Japan real time! I will be bringing my new Acer 2920Z there.
Talking about my laptop, i like it alot despite the many crashes and hangs which i suspect is due to Vista. The visuals are aesthetically pleasing and facier than the dowdier Xp.



Ok! Will update again tomorrow for Lucy's bdae or tonight when i got something to write again.

*This time it is going to a sustained writing spree.
and i need to update everyone's blog links!

No comments: