Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sundry

I woke up at 11 something today. That is really nothing to be proud of and sucks... i am really becoming a pig now, sleeping so much. (What to do? It's my holiday and i am making up for all the lost nights i spent slogging over exams and projects! and best, no need to help dad to work for now.) I was awoken by my handphone actually but i refused to pick it up because i don't want to wake up, dammit. So it rang on and on. When it stopped, i heard my house phone rang. I slammed my head on the wall beside my bed. That's why i hate having my handphone in my room when i sleep. No peace. When i picked up the phone, my father was yelling frantically about hiding underneath the tables and wearing pillows on our head. I was still abit drowsy and dozed off while my father went on ranting. When he pause for breath, i intercepted to complain that i had been sleeping and he woke me up. Needless to say, he was irritated. "I was so worried for you guys and you tell me i woke you up?! Next time i don't care about you!" Oops. I felt really touched. Then he said, "What if the ceiling fall off and the floor collapse? You know how old and dilapidated our home is!" (*cue shoulder stumped*) By then, the fact that Singapore had actually experienced an earthquake had began to sink in my thick skull. But i really didn't feel any tremors...Or maybe it happened when i was happily in my dreamland? I really don't know, but i was kinda worried for some of my friends and decided to msg them to find out if they are safe and sound. Thank goodness most of them only faced small tremors or nothing at all. But Joycelene (Whatever it is spelt) replied back --- "At first i thought you were crazy and then Penny said got quake too." What do you mean by that Jocelene?! Your first reaction to my concerned message was that i am insane? Do my words always lack credibility?! Do you think i got so much free time in the world to message you? Grrr... This call for retaliation.

Bwhahaha! Warned you Joselene. Anyway, we took this picture at Kino when i went back to return my uniform, So sad, like i really left for good when i turned over my shoebox and uniform. The funny people in the picture are Yaty, me, Francine and yah... my evil doppelganger. My ultimate nemesis Kenny took this picture and as you can see he didn't wait for us to get ready before snapping. I think he is piqued because he is reduced to a camera man and couldn't take a picture with us. Hehehe... Really miss those people in Kino. Sigh...

I met Lucy(aka Tweety) and Yu han (aka Giant) at about 3pm and we spent a happy and relaxing afternoon at Giant's place. But it was freaking hot. When i alighted from the bus and walked to her home i think i sweat out every droplet of water from my body. We ate the pasar Malam food beside Giant's home and by God it taste so so so nice!! I never see siew mais so big before. It's like 3 times the size of the ordinary one and 3 times as juicy! I want to go back there and eat it again! We talked alot, mostly about the earthquake, ghost stories, niagara fall, falling to our deaths from the 21th floor of Giant's condo and some unmentionable things. Then we went to Sakura at Bukit Panjang to eat our favourite fried wanton, tom yam soup, kang kong and hot plate chicken. I love the food and the company. As we eat, we went on happily yakking away, talking about our animal nicknames that we were given in JC. (And we realised that most of it were christianed by Ernest Ng Po Hau. *administered flying kick to Horse*)
When we realised that we were the last in the restaurant, we hastily packed up and found a empty bench to continue our talk. We started talking about relationships. I really think that tweety's relationship is so incredibly sweet. When you really love someone, you accept all their flaws unconditionally, physically and emotionally, so as i say time and time again, while most girls gush over and drool after good looking guys with six packs and chiselled faces, most of the time they are just looking for a caring, intelligent, humorous boyfriend, looks be damned. Seriously. (Guys, however, are the total opposite. *assume stoic look*) We all also agreed that love is weird, and that people just don't act how they feel sometimes because they are shy, embarrassed and possess low esteem, and that really complicated matters. Ah well, all these things really boggle my thick brains and if i think more of these stuffs, i need to go for one of my noctural walks again. >_<>
P.s: this long enough for you Bean?!!

No comments: