Thursday, March 08, 2007

My mother's bdae

Some random pictures. I wanted to crack my head on the car window just now because my mother made me wait for her for in her car for 2 to 3 hours 'cause she need to settle some personal stuff. Ga... Lucky i had some magazines to read or i would have seriously gone insane. After paying my school fees, we went to 3 to 4 places to get the food for her birthday. We went to Chinatown hawker centre to buy their famous char siew sao rou and my absolute favourite fried gyoza! Then she went to Holland to get the set dinner for 2 person from crystal jade. We were just about to return home when she suddenly remembered she need to buy noodles for prosperity. So we turned back to a coffee shop near home to get fried noodles. I had to really admire my mom for not blowing her top on me for how much i complain in the car. I absolutely hate hate hate waiting. and i had spent half the day waiting for her in the hot, stuffy and small car. It reminds me how much i love her for erm... tolerating me sometimes. Happy 63 birthday Mame!!! (Quite fun and happy because my bro and dad were in an exceptionally hilarious mood, though Yunjin was black face when she came back, but she perked up after my father made some stomach clenching jokes. )












































































After that i have this sudden hankering to watch horror movies, and it happened that my father had borrowed DVD like "The American Haunting" and "Night Watch". The former was quite sucky, although the ending was a slight revelation it doesn't have the certain impact that makes it really scary. The latter was seriously stylish and cool. (Although i hate the way the camera keeps on zooming in to things for no discernible meaning. )I love the ending because it was freaking unexpected. (or maybe i was just stupid. Hee...) Score a big one for the Russians!

No comments: