Sunday, March 04, 2007

Resolutions for CNY!

I must resolve to speak at a lower pitch. Had been watching the movie filmed by the Giant for the CNY BBQ and i flinched when i heard my voice. It sounds so shrill and whiny! I'm so traumatised! (*shoulder stumped*) No wonder everyone says my voice is so distinctive in Kino and school. Ga... Dammit. But i can't help that when i get excited and happy i automatically raise my voice... In any case, i got to lower my voice.(First resolution of the chinese new year)

I'm so freaking excitable!! I get nervous and jittery at any push. It is so embarrassing sometimes because i couldn't concentrate and starts blushing furiously. Oh man... why couldn't i be someone who is always so cool, mysterious(Lol! That will not be something that can ever be used to describe me. Ha!), and serene. I'm so easy to read! Dammit! I need to stay calm and collected... (Second resolution of the year)
I seriously need to work out. Ever since i stopped working at Kino the only exercise is the spring cleaning, housework to maintain the condition of my home (so proud of myself for that. Hee...) and the occasional photography jaunts with my dad at botanic gardens. (Yep, i'll stand around looking for birds to capture on film. I call that exercise.) Now that i withdrawn the membership from california fitness and wouldn't dare to jog in the night for fear of the molestors, exhibitionists and weirdos. (I seemed to have an affinity for them. And yah, i know it's weird to run in the night, but it's cooler, you sweat less.) I have to search for a nice, free, comfortable, convenient place to work out. Botanic Gardens? Darn... why is so freaking far... (Sigh... why is the resolutions list growing longer and longer...)

I'm killing my poor plants... My marigold seedlings are wilting... Lately i just couldn't bring myself to repot them... It seems to become a herculean task to endure... So sad for my plants... I couldn't see myself in the eye when i face the mirror. (No more torturing and killing my plants this new year.)
I want to see my friends more... I have been so lazy... so busy... so tired. (Yep, put that on the list)

Need to tidy up my room and the kitchen. Sux. The CNY spring cleaning has ensured that the living and dining area is, for once, in like 10 years, in its cleanest state! (Courtesy of me and dad. I personally work like hell to do that and i am freaking--FREAKING proud of myself!) But alas, that doesn't apply to my room and kitchen... But, i have my excuses. I share my room with sis. "Nuff said. (Anyone who shares a room with a younger sis will understand my pain. Sniff.)

I was out with Perlie, her BF Ian and Ana at Vivo city today and was adamantly trying not to vomit out blood. We happened to go RiverIsland first, and everything i selected comments like "too plain...", "why you always choose the same kind of clothes!?", "no more denim skirts!" "why the same colour again?!" I feel so demoralised. (*Flying kick the offendors*) But i can understand. I seemed to always wear the same variation of clothes. I will be more experimental. (*Pump fists*)
Ok, i need to be more organised and less lazy. I said that every year and haven't seemed to make much progress. This year... (*Pump fists harder*)

Finally, i will try to be a better person. Lately i have been increasingly disappointed in myself. I just keep on lowering my standards because i have been so lazy and undisciplined. Sigh... As we grow older, we just change our perspectives and ethos to conform to our environments. Sometimes i don't even know who i am anymore. (*Winced*)

That's it... I think. There is always more isn't it? Haha... Oh yes... i know i will be updating my blog more frequently this year. Sometimes i don't because it isn't easy writing something personal you know will be read by someone else. It seemed so self indulgent and narcissistic. (Well, aren't we all sometimes?) But i do enjoy writing. (*Shrug*) Hopefully i can post more pics the next post. Usually i leave my pictures in my multiply site because it takes aeons to load here. Ok... i need to sleep, i'm nearly camotose with tiredness.... >_<

No comments: