Friday, November 07, 2008

Post exam

I wake up after a measly 6 hours sleep with a racking cough. Thanks to you Adrian, i foresee i have to spend a big part of my holiday coughing my lungs out. Next time we really should enter your office with face masks and suits so we dun get infected by your miscellaneous illnesses. zzz.

Yesterday was my last day of exams and haiz, HIAZZ... I can only cross my fingers (and toes) and wish for the best. The paper wasn't tough, but all the things that i studied just happen to leak out of my brains before the exam. Ok, i am not going to think about it, pondering about things done only makes me crazy.

Was bombarded by calls and msgs by my parents after the exam. Then Caroline for tonight's slumber party. (I AM FINE WITH ANYTHING!! LOL!) It will be really good to see the girls again after so long... I have sorely neglected you guys. Dun worry, this holiday you will see so much of me that you might puke. (not surprising with the breakout i am having.)

I went to work after the horrible exam very sadly. Thinking of how slowly time will move there. I was really exhausted and didn't have the mood to think anymore. It is incredible how Nicole and Janice can work full time and study simultanously. I guess for me...one part is that i am really bored with the job scope and that i'm so tired of working. so so so tired... Have been working almost non stop since i was 19. I just want to do my own stuff for awhile. But I love the people there. We are absolutely the most spontaneous and wackiest ppl there. And i never laugh so much anywhere else before. These people are nuts.

After work, with really small squinty eyes since my eyes are really tired i finally get to see a friend that i have not seen for MONTHS. Yi fang, will make up to you i promise. :) She brought Yan yan along and i am absolutely charmed. She is so adorable and sweet! The nicest thing about her is that she is so happy and bubbly, bouncing here and there, letting me carry her, hold her hands. Another great thing is that Yi fang gave me a belated birthday present (s) and i am really touched by the effort she took to choose and buy it for me. I love them girl. Thank you. ^_^

Managed to coerce them to Borders ahahah! Feel somewhat guilty because Yi Fang doesn't read, but she happily read to Yan Yan while i did a quick run around the place and was really sian to see no interesting books to buy. After buying two miserable magazines so that i got something to read at least, we went up Wheelocks Place to talk about very interesting things. LOL...

Ok, my eyes are shutting again, wonder if i got time to sleep before i get ready for work. This is a very disjointed effort of writing, will refine it again if i got the time... now...zzzz.....

No comments: